CAR SOLD IN PRIVATE PARTY TRANSACTION 1993 Jaguar XJS Convertible. This low miles, original and attractive Jaguar XJS convertible is sure to be a classic. With a rare 5 speed manual transmission this car is tough to find, and in such great condition. Apparently there were only 10 of the manual optioned cars brought into the US. With a smooth running 4.0 Liter 6-cylinder fun times are ahead with this classic Jaguar convertible. What could be a daily driver for some could also be a great weekend, country home cruiser for another.
- 43,800 miles
- Two owner car
- 5 Speed Manual Transmission
- New convertible top in 2008
- British Racing Green paint (original paint) with tan leather interior.
- Car runs great and look very presentable
- Not concours condition but original and clean.
- No Rust
- 4.0 6 cyl engine runs smooth and was recently serviced.
- Rare 5 speed manual transmission
- Garage kept its whole life
Contact us to inquire with the seller.